Our mission is to provide great tasting healthy meals for a sustainable planet that are relatively easy to prepare. There are many great features with our system for you to get to know.
Every recipe is stored in a data base with many keywords to help you find a solution to tonight’s dinner, tomorrow’s party or a fun dessert. You can print out the recipes, share them with a friend via email, watch the video to get tips on how to prepare or simply let them serve as an idea to create your own. We encourage you to take a few moments to experiment with all the features on the recipe page.
You can use our powerful search engine to find a recipe based upon an ingredient or search using our many different categories from ethnic influence to difficulty.
The recipes are based on using wholesome and healthy ingredients. We avoid (except for some desserts) refined ingredients and of course all animal based ingredients. If you have suggestions or comments we would love to hear from you.
Do you have a favorite recipe you would like to share? You can upload your favorite recipes with or without a video. We will review it for basic ingredient rules and then publish it. If you do not submit a video, we will consider making the video of your recipe and adding it.
If you do submit a video, there are some basic rules we would like you to follow:
1. Try to keep the video in a 3-5 minute range.
2. Include a section that tells what you are making, the ingredients and the steps in sequential order.
3. Advertising that supports our mission is permitted so long as it is subtle and tastefully done. (We do reserve the right to reject any video for any reason.) For example if you are the author of a cookbook and want to put the URL for your website in the recipe, that is permitted. You could even mention it in the video.
4. Please note when uploading your recipe, place the embed code from youtube in the remarks section. We need to edit it slightly to fit the website.
5. All cooking videos must be from plant based materials and as wholesome as possible.
6. Contact information must be provided
|< Prev||Next >|