Categories
Delectable Planet Market
<< Back to Previous Page
Fastachi Dry Roasted & Salted Hazelnuts

Other Views
Fastachi Dry Roasted & Salted Hazelnuts
Studio :
by Fastachi®
Brand : Fastachi®
Availability : Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Size : 1lb bag

List Price : $11.99
Our Price : $12.99


Features Of  'Fastachi Dry Roasted & Salted Hazelnuts'
 
  • Perfect complement to any wine.
  • Hazelnuts are roasted to perfection in small batches on the premises.
  • Orders are hand-packed upon receipt to ensure freshness.
  • Hazelnuts are delicious both raw and roasted. Roasting enhances the flavor, without changing the nutritional profile.
  • This item is sold per lb.
Editorial Reviews for  'Fastachi Dry Roasted & Salted Hazelnuts'
 
Product Description
Fastachi® Dry Roasted & Salted Hazelnuts:
Fastachi's® roasted & salted hazelnuts, or as some say filberts, are roasted to their peak flavor. The very distinctive, sweet, rich flavor of these fresh roasted nuts are revealed through the fastachi® tradition of small batch roasting.
This distinctively flavorful nut is a rich source of dietary fiber, vitamin E, magnesium, and heart healthy B vitamins. Rich in unsaturated fats (mostly oleic acid) and calcium. Hazelnuts are good for your heart, help reduce the risk of cancer, and aid in muscle, skin, bone, joint and digestive health.

NUTRITION FACTS: Serv. Size: about 1/4 cup (28g). Amount Per Serving: Calories 190, Fat Cal. 160, Total Fat 17g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (6% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 230mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 4g, Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV). Not a significant source of Cholest., Vitamin A or Vitamin C. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

this item is sold per 1lb bags and is only available from Fastachi®.
allergy information: this product is processed in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.

 
Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty.
View Cart